Terms and Conditions of Use
Acceptance of Terms
License to Use the Site
Unless otherwise stated, the Site owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without the Site’s express written consent
– sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website
– reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
– use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity
– use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the Site’s express written consent
– use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site
– scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site
– engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
– engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
– take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site
If you have any difficulties in using the Site, or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Access to certain areas of the Site is restricted. The Site reserves the right to restrict access to (other) areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the Site discretion.
If the Site provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
You grant the Site a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute Contributions in any existing or future media. You also grant the Site the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
The Contributions must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or the Site, or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any Contributions to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
The Contributions you submit must not be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
The Site reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the Site’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Site does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
– the website is free of error and the servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications
Because we are unable to verify the information provided to us by third parties, we cannot guarantee that all the information on this Site are accurate and we do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, relating to information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked.
The content found on the Site is provided to users for personal use to help plan their travels or to serve as a source of inspiration, and cannot be consulted as a source of information by any individual or organization that is attempting to write, research, or answer questions for any online (or offline) encyclopedia, consumer reviews website, forum, or for background research to create content or articles for a website or other publication.
The Site relies on information provided by third parties and provides the website to you free of charge. Accordingly, the Site, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining, or delivering this website), and any of the Site’s owners, managers, Affiliated Parties, employees, contributors exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, or loss or damages connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to the Site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site, or your downloading of any material from the Site or any websites linked to the Site.
If your use of material on the Site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment, software, or data, you assume all costs thereof. You assume all costs for telecommunications links and computer equipment necessary for you to access the Internet and view the Site.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied, or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, and merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances we are liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our Site.
Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.